TWC 4 MIG Torch
|Part Number TWC4|
- Consumable Parts- All wear and spare parts are manufactured to the same specifications as the OEM and are fully interchangeable.
- Hanger Hook- A "plug and play" option, they encourage the operator to hang the torch off the ground where it is easy to locate.
- Knuckle Joint and Cable Support- Small movements of the handle and kneck are possible independent of the cable assembly. A moulded polymer cable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
- Euro Termination- Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plug body pins.
- Swan Necks - Manufactured to the same specifications as the OEM.
- Handles and Cable Supports- Designed to combine balance, positioning and ergonomics with practical torch performance, cable life and consistent wire feed.
- Air Cooled Cable Systems- Hyperflex air cooled cable assemblies offer outstanding flexibility with the highest heat and abrasion resistance of any known cable. Cable end and crimp systems ensure maximum conductivity whilst the outer jacket is constructed from cross linked polymers providing a tear proof outer with a burn threshold of 375oC
- Rear Cable Support- Extra Length cable support systems ensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
|Cooling Method||Air cooled|
|Duty Cycle Rating: CO2||400A @ 60%|
|Duty Cycle Rating: Mixed Gas||350A @ 60%|
|Wire Size||0.8 - 1.2mm|
|Available Lengths||15 ft|