Flange Wizard- Multi Hole Imager with case
|Part Number 65007W|
- A "bull's eye" circular leveling vial is built in the main tower of the Multi Hole Imager to assist in leveling the tool as required.
- The Multi Hole Imager will layout round or elongated holes (ellipse) on flat material or pipe to match laterals at compound angles or at 90Â°.
- The main arm is adjustable and notched to keep it centered with the tower for true layouts.
- A protractor, with adjustable shaft and sliding marking arm, fits in the main arm of the Imager allowing for layout of elliptical holes in header pipe for matching compound pipe laterals coming in to the header. It will layout matching holes in pipe for 90Â° saddle branches.
- The Imager is great for round holes in plate or elongated holes when coming in at an angle.
- The Multi Hole Imager is sold in a sturdy polypropylene case (p/n 8903) for protection between jobs.
- A Spring Buckle Strap (p/n 5010) is available to hold Imager in position for non-magnetic surfaces.
- Marks 3/4' to 20' holes in plate with vertical shaft at 90Â°.
- Marks 3/4' to 16' saddle holes in pipe with vertical shaft at 90Â°.
- Has a 150 pound holding magnet with a "on and off" switch.