1. Improved Rigidity and Stiffness
- Base is fabricated from a single weldment.
- Designed to carry weight and maintain a steady track.
2. Heavy Duty Cross Slides
- Ceramic coated rails resist corrosion and wear.
- Minimal deflection results in accurate electrode placement in the joint.
3. New Rugged Wheels
- High temperature rubber wheels on cast aluminum core wheels â�� Rated to 500Âº F (260Âº C) continuous service.
4. Modified Mast and Boom Clamping System
- Grade 8 bolts resist stripping.
- Improved wrench clearance.
5. Proven Industrial Wire Drive
- Feeds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) diameter wire.
- Change gear ratios to extend wire feed speed range.
- Rotate in two directions to set up virtually any torch angle.
- Rated for handling wire at up to 1000 amps at 100% duty cycle.
6. Cable Rack
- Extended rear rack provides positive strain relief for feeder cables.
7. Laser Pointer and Improved Steering
- Switch on and off to help locate joint during set up.
- Extended outriggers with additional adjustment and guide wheel provide smooth tracking in wider range of applications.