|Processes||MIG, TIG, Stick|
|Current Range||5-425 Amps|
|Rated output||350A @ 34V, 60%|
|Dimensions||H 423mm x W 318 mm x D 610 mm|
- Auto-Line Power Management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208-575V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system
- Adaptive Hot Start for Stick Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
- Line Voltage Compensation Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power Â± 10%
- Miller machines are backed by the 'True Blue' 3 Year Warranty.